When tenants complain about rooms that are too hot or you notice that your energy costs are trending skyward, Metro Tint can help increase tenant comfort, conserve energy and even increase safety and security.
Our films offer enhanced protection from accidents, natural disasters, break and entry, bomb blasts and flying glass fragments. They could also simply help upgrade your glass to code.
- While window films can be used with blinds, shades, curtains or other window treatments, the advantage they offer is solar control without an obstructed view.
- Unlike curtains or blinds that need to be closed to be effective, window films are designed to allow light in, help reduce heat and glare, and maintain your view, all at the same time.
- Window films can also help keep your building safer from break-in attempts without unsightly bars on the windows.
- Reject heat and reduce hot spots
- Reduce annoying glare
- Increase insulation and reduce cold spots
- Reduce the risk of glass related injuries
- Help minimize safety hazards
- Meet safety glazing impact requirements
- Fast payback — as little as 3 years
- Reduce carbon emissions
- Save more money, no matter which climate zone you are in
- Use toward potential LEED credits
- Get expensive looks at a fraction of the cost
- Create the look of etched, cut or sandblasted glass
- Enhance the appearance of your space and add branding
- Makes forced entry more difficult — can help to deter intruders for up to 2 minutes
- Helps mitigate loss of assets
- Reduces business disruptions
Brighten your building’s interior and brighten your chances of landing a long-term tenant. 3M™ Daylight Redirecting Film uses micro-replication technology to cast light as far as 40 feet (12 meters) from the window.
3M™ Daylight Redirecting Film is designed to redirect sunlight from windows deeper into buildings to increase natural light. Bringing natural light into your building provides many benefits for your tenants as well as reducing the need for artificial lighting — saving you money on energy costs.
- Redirect light up onto the ceiling
- Flood deep rooms with natural light
- Reduce the need for electric lighting
Very happy with Steve and his team. Clean and professional tint install in my home. Fair price and quality work.
Metro Tint installed tint installed replacement film on three windows that I had to have replaced. They were able to match the tint and was very professional during all phases. I highly recommend them.
I had no clue on which company to use for tinting my storm door so I was very pleased when I found Metro Tint. The whole experience from start to finish was GREAT! Everyone I came in contact with to get the project started was very professional.
I am excited to write this review! Great customer service and very professional, from first call speaking with Trisha, to Steve coming over for estimate We chose the 3M tint product and so happy with our choice.
It is the perfect amount of shade and allows me to view the lake without any issues.
Steve did such a great job on those windows so I hired him again to complete the rest of my house.
He’s a good, trustworthy man. He knows his business. He cleaned up everything and his price was very reasonable. 5 Stars!!